Flowclean Dirt Separator
The flowclean stainless steel removes dirt from water systems. Sludge & dirt particles can be the cause of major problems such as pump failure, corrosion and energy loss in heating and chilled water systems. Installed on the return pipe in the system the Flowclean will eliminate all types of dirt particles from heating and chilled water systems down to 5 micron.
• Stainless Steel – Smooth surfaces with Stainless Steel lead to lower friction
• Stainless will not degrade in service thanks to its excellent resistance to corrosion
• An internal stainless steel concentrator to aid removal of dirt
• All models are supplied with a ball valve for draining the collected dirt and sludge.
• Can be flushed while fully operational (no need to shut down)
• Maximum temperature 110°C.
• Tested to 21 bar
• Longer system life (dirt elimination)
• Low-pressure drop
• Bi-directional flow
• All flanges are drilled to BS4504 PN16 as standard.