Flowstore Sectional Storage Tanks
Flowtech sectional cold water storage tanks are designed in a modular format which allows a comprehensive range of tank size and configuration. They comprise of individual bolt-up panels which are assembled on site. In order to calculate the capacity of the tank, simply multiply the length x width x height. Remember that tanks are always stated as length x width x height. For example, a 2 x 2 x 1m tank is not the same as a 2 x 1 x 2m tank.
Designed for two specific applications:
• For storing water in large capacities – from 250 litres up to 2, 000,000 litres
• To allow the site assembly of a water storage tank where access restrictions or other conditions deny the installation of one and two piece tanks
• Flowtech sectional tanks incorporate hot press moulded Grp panels ensuring maximum dimensional stability and consistency of quality.
• Manufactured in compliance with an ISO9001:2001 quality control system.
• Manufactured in a metric modular format allowing water storage from 125 litres to 2 million litres
• Factory Pre-insulated including insulated base option
• Available with either internal or externally flanged base arrangement, with fully self-draining base option
• Incorporating the industry’s largest sized man-way to provide access to the float valve
• Assembled on site by our own fully skilled and equipped engineers, ensuring 100% control of installation
A vast range of sectional tanks are available in a number of formats