Flowvent Clean Hydraulic Separator
The flowvent clean air & dirt separator stainless steel are an extended development from of the magnetic microbubble air & dirt separators.
Hydronic Balancing is the process of optimizing the distribution of water in a building’s heating or cooling system so it provides the intended indoor climate at optimum energy efficiency
and minimal operating cost.
A well balanced hydraulic water system is highly important for HVAC and process systems with separated circuits or several groups and pumps. The successful removal of air and dirt also contributes towards the achievement of optimum system performance. Hydraulic balancing and air and dirt separation are combined in the Hydronic Header. The use of LV/LH’s has developed as the norm to be specified in particular with condensing boilers and boilers of low water content where Magnetite and sludge particles can easily damage the system. Some end up being fabricated on site. Whilst not being totally ineffective they do not contain the factory produced internal membranes to cause micro air bubbles to rise to the top and magnetite and dirt to fall to the bottom.
• The Hydronic Header can be used on new build projects and for renovating heating, cooling and process systems.
• Trapped dirt can be discharged while the system is in operation.
• The Hydronic Header is suitable for water and water/glycol mixtures (max. 50%).
• The standard Hydronic Header is suitable for a temperature range of 0 to 110 ºC
• Operating pressure of 0 to 10 bar.
• The flange connection is PN 16.