Flowvent Air Separator
The flowvent Air Separator stainless steel removes air from water systems. When water is heated or the pressure reduced gas microbubbles are released into the system. Microbubbles can be the cause of major problems such as pump failure, corrosion and energy loss.
The word Dearation describes the removal of dissolved gases from liquids such as air from water.
The stainless steel Flowvent Air Separator Installed at the hottest point in the system the stainless steel Flowvent will eliminate these micro bubbles from heating and chilled water systems.
• Smooth surfaces with Stainless Steel lead to lower friction
• Stainless will not degrade in service thanks to its excellent resistance to corrosion
• Air collects in the air chamber before being automatically vented
• An internal stainless steel concentrator to aid removal of air
• Maximum temperature 110°C.
• Max working pressure 10 bar (Tested to 21 bar)
• Greatly reduced commissioning times after initial fill.
• Longer system life (air elimination)
• Low-pressure drop
• Bi-directional flow