When we commission a system, our experienced and helpful engineers thoroughly assess every part of the installation to ensure that the unit is set to run at peak efficiency. We will report on the performance of your system and will make recommendations for improvement if necessary. Our team of competent, qualified technicians are able to commission all equipment in the Flowtech product portfolio.
If you would like to arrange a commissioning or service visit, please contact our Service Department on 0333 200 1813. If possible, please have your equipment serial number(s) and site details to hand.
- The equipment provides a good return on investment in terms of longevity and performance.
- Energy savings will be maximised as the system is running efficiently.
- The risk of costly downtime is minimised – parts will be less likely to wear out prematurely.
- Alarm and warning signal outputs are configured correctly for the requirements of the site.
- To keep pricing competitive, we base our costs on commissioning of multiple items being undertaken during one site visit.
- Site commissioning and its certification commences Flowtech’s 2 year parts and labour warranty. This also gives the customer complete peace of mind with our 24/7 service response*